The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) Overview:
Coca Cola Consolidated, Inc.
3rd Shift Monday - Friday
11:00pm - 7:30am
Red Classic (RCT)is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (CCCI), the nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet mechanics service both RCT and CCCI fleet equipment. This posting is for our CCCI facility in Indianapolis, IN.
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) is responsible for repairing and maintaining all medium to heavy duty customer vehicles and equipment (class 8 semis, forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.) which includes routinely performing preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance to ensure efficient vehicle operations. The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will perform job duties independentlywith little to no supervision & must be equipped with personal tool box.
Basic knowledge and understanding of repairing or replacing all structural, body and mechanic parts of a variety of diesel equipment. Must possess basic computer entry (PC) skills.
* Minimum 3 years previous experience in heavy duty fleet maintenance
* Diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years previous experience a plus
* DOT Brake/Annual inspector certification
* Welding and metal fabrication skills
* Diagnose and repair electrical and GPS tracking systems
* Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems
* Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a high level of housekeeping
* Ability to maintain parts inventory process
* Basic computer skills
* Basic truck driving skills
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external customers