Roadrunner Freight Full Time and Part Time Owner Operator Truck Driver Opportunity
Roadrunner Freight's unique business model is designed to let you be the boss. Choose your loads, routes and home time -- it's up to you to make all the decisions for your business. Our rates are consistent and are not impacted by the market fluctuations. Enjoy stability in the amount of freight available with no-touch loads from our long-term, consistent customers.
Even during these unprecedented times, Roadrunner Freight is looking for full time and part time truck drivers to deliver essential goods to keep America moving. This is a long term opportunity for a true owner operator and business owner, not a short term job.
Experienced CDL-A truck drivers should apply for immediate consideration. In a partnership with Roadrunner Freight, you'll have access to loads throughout our extensive network, which means you can expect excellent revenue, incentives and stability that you can count on!
Veterans, you fought for our freedom. Now, we want to prepare you for a successful career as a truck driver. No matter what branch you come from, Roadrunner Freight salutes you and is ready to help you in the next chapter of your career.
Roadrunner Freight Offers You:
- Home time on your time
- Competitive rates and extensive load options so you can achieve settlement goals
- Respect from Roadrunner Freight team members at every stop you make and on every call you make
We cover travel and hotel expenses for your Driver Orientation!
- 21 Years of Age
- 6 Months Tractor Trailer Experience
- Must Own Your Equipment: Sleeper Tractor
Developed and customized by Owner Operators for Owner Operators, HaulNOW is our new mobile app for drivers. This tool gives you the visibility into business areas that Owner Operators want and need when partnering with Roadrunner Freight.
Use This App To:
- Gain online visibility of all available loads in the Roadrunner Freight network
- View available loads to coordinate loads ahead of time
- Manage your load options and reduce down time
- Call our Recruiters to learn more about fleet maintenance programs, fuel discounts/fuel surcharges and other programs to support Roadrunner Freight Owner Operators and Independent Contractors.