At Dungarvin, you will have the ability to make someone's life better, so embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting individuals with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for our individuals!
ARE YOU #READY TO WORK???
WE ARE READY TO HIRE DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS IN YOUR AREA...
DRIVE UP AND FIND OUT WHAT DUNGARVIN IS ALL ABOUT~
MEET RECRUITERS ONSITE FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO DRIVE AWAY WITH A JOB OFFER!!!
ONE DAY ONLY~ WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14TH ~ 10AM-2PM ~SEE YOU THERE!!!
Dungarvin is Hiring Now for Direct Support Professionals! We are hosting an Open Interview Day on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14TH from 10AM-2PM. Don't miss this opportunity to meet our local Dungarvin team and interview for diverse opportunities offering a wide range of benefits!
It's easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Review all open positions at DungarvinCareers.com
2. Click I'm Interested to complete your application TODAY!
3. Visit Dungarvin on Wednesday, October 14th, from 10AM-2PM for your on the spot interview
Date: Wednesday, October 14th
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Location: 1605 Adler Circle, Suite D, Portage, IN
Full-time and part-time positions are available! No experience is necessary. We will train anyone who is at least 18 years of age or older, that has a valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance, reliable transportation, and a strong work ethic!
Do you have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives? Do you enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals? If so, come join our Direct Support Professional position is for you!
What To Expect:
- Assisting with household duties and personal hygiene
- Developing independent living skills
- Participating in community activities (shopping, appointments, movies, concerts, etc.)
- Administering medication as needed
- Implementing persons-centered support plans
How to Prepare:
Come as you are! Complete our online application prior to the event at www.DungarvinCareers.com. The interview process will last approximately 1 hour.
Pay rate: $10.20/hour
Apply now to start your career in human services today!
What We Expect:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license
- Acceptable driving/criminal background check
Dungarvin offers a wide range benefits, including...
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
401K for all employees
Dungarvin is an equal opportunity employer who provides a work environment that is filled with opportunities for personal challenges and rewards. In addition to competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities for growth, we also provide you the chance to make a daily difference in the lives of people with disabilities.