Hiring Patient Registration Representatives! (Night shift)
Job Description: Loading insurance, collecting previous balances, co-pays, need to understand the continual changes in insurance.
- Completes interview with patient/patient representative to collect information necessary to complete patient financial navigation function including, but not limited to, demographic, financial (insurance, guarantor), and clinical information (referring physician).
- Verifies patient identity by obtaining picture ID or legal documentation.
- Provides initial notification of patient admission to the insurance company
- Completes transaction related to the admission, discharge, and transfer of patients
- Accepts scheduled and emergency admissions and assists in making appropriate status assignment of patients.
- Provides assistance to patient/family with directions throughout the hospital, including maps.
Hours: 6p-6a Rotating Shift
Pay: $15 an hour
Location: Downtown Indianapolis and West side of Indianapolis!
These positions will move quickly, submit your application today!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.