Ear, Nose and Throat
Franciscan Physician Network
1630 Lafayette Road
Crawfordsville, IN 47933
Part-Time Not Benefit eligible
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
A person who loves the challenge of making people smile
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
When people come into a doctor s office or hospital, they need to be greeted by a competent professional with a warm personality. The kind of person who can find the answers to their questions, handle their registration pleasantly and efficiently, and send them home with a sincere goodbye. It s not the job for everyone but it might be just the right job for you.
Do you have accurate follow through? Have you been told that you give excellent customer service? Can you work well with a team to find answers and keep things moving forward? Do you value working in a faith-filled environment? If so keep reading because we re looking for the best Patient Services Representatives in the area and we want you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide exemplary customer service; greet and direct patients, family members, and other visitors.
- Answer incoming calls; respond to inquiries, or direct caller to appropriate staff for assistance.
- Schedule appointments and accurately enters data into scheduling system.
- Register patients and enters or updates demographic and insurance information into EMR system.
- Communicate with clinical staff to maintain patient flow and update waiting patients.
- Collect patient payments; applies payments and adjustments to patient accounts.
- Balance daily encounter forms and cash drawers.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law. Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN OFFICE STAFF ????
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve. For 140 years, Franciscan Health has stayed true to our founding mission to care for everyone who comes through our doors. Each day, throughout the halls of our hospitals, we embrace our Franciscan Tradition by walking in the footsteps of St. Francis, who left behind his worldly possessions to care for all of those in need.