Are you a Certified Home Health Aide or CNA looking for a Job that makes a difference in your community? Zeedub LLC DBA Brightstar Care of Fort Wayne is the place for you!
We are a home care agency that truly cares about our clients and you? We can help you shine and have that positive impact on people in your home town.
We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, with a personalized schedule, and with the recognition and benefits, you need.
Come work for us and see how Zeedub LLC DBA Brightstar Care of Fort Wayne employees uphold A Higher Standard.
Hourly rates from $10.50 -$14 depending on experience, certification and position.
We also have a sign-on bonus of $200 within 14 days of employment.
At Zeedub LLC DBA Brightstar Care of Fort Wayne, we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- PRN options available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Training
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Travel time reimbursement
- Mobile shift access
- Paid Mileage between clients
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- We promote from within
- Free continuing education
- Nurse and Employee of the month
- Joint Commission accredited
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility-based
- Providing assistance and hygiene care as directed, including but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities and assisting with measurements, if necessary
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.