Home Instead Update: We just gave out bonuses and raised our starting wages!
If you prefer working daytime hours or if you want a set schedule that repeats every week and doesn't change or if you are not getting enough hours where you work now, we want to talk to you.
We're signing up new clients as fast as we can and we are looking to hire only the best of the best to help our seniors. CAREGivers needed immediately for daytime hours during the week and on weekends. Work full-time or part-time, your choice. No need to drive far to get to work, we have assignments available in Jeffersonville, Clarksville, Charlestown, New Albany, Georgetown, Sellersburg and Borden.
A variety of shifts are available including 8 am to 12 noon, 9 am to 1 pm, 10 am to 2 pm, 7 am to 7 pm, and 12 noon to 4 pm.
We'll love that you're a caring, competent person who has a passion to help seniors. We'll also value your high standards for dependability and reliability.
Our caregiving team provides the best-in-class service to the elderly in our community. When you are a Home Instead CAREGiver, you'll know the one-on-one time you spend with our seniors and their families is important and truly makes a difference. We help the elderly stay safe and age with dignity and pride by assisting with many different activities of daily living which include:
Conversation & Companionship
Light Housekeeping & Laundry
Errands & Incidental Transportation
Bathing, Dressing & Grooming
Mobility, Transferring & Positioning
Incontinence Care & Toileting
Supervision for Safety
Check out some of the unique benefits that our Home Instead CAREGivers enjoy:
- Higher starting wage!
- Get paid every Friday with direct deposit
- Choose the hours and days you want to work that fit your lifestyle
- Regular, repeating schedules available
- Lots of opportunity to work as much overtime as you want
- Paid training as part of the hiring process, including CPR and first aid
- Ongoing training offered after hire, get paid to keep your skills up to date
- An office staff that is really responsive and supportive to assist you and is available 24/7
- Work close to your home, tell us what area you want to work
- Don't want to be around cigarette smoke or pets? No problem! We're great at making compatible CAREGiver - client matches
- Want to have just one client to work with? Or do you prefer to see more than one client during the work week? We can make it happen
- Opportunities for career advancement - we promote from within our CAREGiver workforce whenever possible
Let us prove to you why we're better to work for than the others! It's truly a team effort to help seniors stay at home with an enhanced quality of life, and together we will positively change the face of aging in our community!
Click on the easy apply button or give us a call at 812-###-#### to schedule an interview!
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is locally owned and operated. We are an equal opportunity employer. Drug screen and criminal background checks are conducted on all applicants.