Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someones life? Pineknoll Rehabilitation Centre, a longterm care facility located in Wincheter, IN IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Pineknoll Rehabilitation Centreis seeking Dietary Aides to:
- Assist in the preparation, service and delivery of meals and snacks.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties including work areas, tables, appliances and floors.
- Assist in dish and utensil washing and cleaning including gathering soiled items from carts, trays and dining areas and placing clean items in proper storage areas.
- Assist in distributing and collecting menus and checking all trays for completion and accuracy of menu and diet preferences prior to distribution to residents.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits and Perks
Why join Pineknoll Rehabilitation Centre'selite team? Pineknoll Rehabilitation Centreoffers:
- Competitive pay!
- Group medical benefit, dental, and visioninsurance!
- Life and disability insurances!
- Attendance awards up to $900.00!
- Verizon cell phone discounts!
Want to further your career? Pineknoll Rehabilitation Centreoffers:
- Tuition assistance & reimbursement!
- Career advancement opportunities!
Work at Pineknoll Rehabilitation Centreand bloom into a career
Pineknoll Rehabilitation Centreis an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.
Powered by JazzHR