As a Customer Happiness Specialist, you will handle all business transactions with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism, strategically leverage customer feedback, and drive continuous improvement in our Customer Happiness department. Candidates are expected to ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to both customers and team members. The ideal candidate would be available between the hours of 8:30 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday, but candidates open to weekend hours will also be considered. Candidates with optical experience are strongly encouraged to apply. This position pays $14.50/hr.
You'll be happy at One Click if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Want the freedom to make an impact in a growing business
- Move quickly and make data-driven decisions
- Are a results-oriented team player with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude
- Love working collaboratively
- Want to drive change in a positive, collaborative, and transparent way
- Are comfortable giving feedback and receiving constructive criticism
- Want to have fun
- Give every customer an extraordinary experience
- Place orders and provide solutions for customer inquiries and needs via telephone, e-mail, and live online chat
- Evaluate customer needs and guide customers to products that fit those needs
- Work on special projects to enhance customer value and satisfaction
- Implement the tone and voice of the company; ensure that it resonates with the appropriate target audience
- Help coordinate customer support activities for new products.
- Provide feedback to management team regarding customer concerns; initiate analysis to determine corrective action required
- Learn and understand our brands, products, and customer base
- Create and achieve performance goals in line with the company's goals
- Full alignment with our core values-- we live and run our business by them; make sure they align with who you are
- Must possess a passion for problem solving and delivering a personalized customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Achievement oriented - driven to set and achieve measurable goals
- Strong computer skills including in-depth knowledge of the Internet
- Intermediate Google Apps skills, particularly Gmail and Google Drive
- Ability to work in a small, but strong teamwork environment
- Ability to make decisions to ensure customer satisfaction, and to escalate service situations when needed
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Proven track record of driving results
- Self-motivated with ability to summarize data and identify trends
- "Can do" positive attitude and strong sense of customer empathy
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and successfully manage in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Experience in a Customer Support environment is a plus
- Very dependable; your team will be counting on you to help achieve goals
- Optical experience and/or familiarity with placing orders for prescription glasses (preferred)
About One Click:
One Click is a growing e-tailer that sells eyewear across the Readers.com, Sunglass Warehouse, and felix + iris brands. As shown by our placement on the Best Places to Work in Indiana list for four years and recognition as one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the U.S. in 2016 by Inc. Magazine, we have a fun, transparent, and collaborative work environment where laughter is the norm. We've built an amazing company, filled with exceptional human beings who challenge and inspire each other. If you share our passion for customers and want the opportunity to navigate uncharted waters in online retail with a highly motivated group of people who love what they do, we want to meet you!
Benefits & Perks:
As part of the One Click team, you'll be entitled to a great list of benefits including (but not limited to) competitive compensation package, medical, dental, vision, disability, generous paid time off, competitive 401k match, charitable paid days, paid holidays, discounted product purchases, on-site fitness area, game room that includes ping pong, pool, foosball, television, and darts, and a fully stocked cereal bar and all the healthy snacks you can eat!