REGISTERED NURSES & LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE NEEDED NOW!
*NEW SIGN-ON BONUSES*
*NOTE: Bonus offer available for a limited time! Bonus is subject to change. Ask your interviewer for details.
We re looking for skilled Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who desire a career that matters in a company that values their expertise.
ALL POSITIONS AVAILABLE! Part-Time and Full-Time Positions! First Shift, Second Shift, and Third Shift! Ask about shift differentials!
Provide Direct Care to Residents. Coordinate, Supervise and Evaluate Care to Assigned Residents. Assist with Safety Assurance for Residents and Nursing Staff. Communicate with Nursing and Other Departments and Service Providers. Exhibits Positive Professional Image to Residents, Visitors, and Facility Staff. Perform Related Tasks as Required.
Become part of our family as a Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at an Otterbein SeniorLife Community - a resort-like community close to home!
What we offer:
- Health insurance (includes virtual doctor visits, no copays, dental insurance, and vision insurance)
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k)/403(b) with match
- Paid time off
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible shifts and work schedules
- Free meal during shift or stipend / .50 per meal during shift paid by the employee
- Free use of fitness center (at select Otterbein campuses)
- Employee-sponsored emergency fund to help team members in need
- Access to earned wages prior to pay date
- Vendor discounts including cell phones, amusement parks, rental cars, and more!
Your daily responsibilities would include:
- Know and Support Unit and Facility Philosophy, Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Provide Direct Care to Residents
- Coordinate, Supervise and Evaluate Resident Care
- Assist with Safety Assurance for Residents and Nursing Staff
- Communicate with Nursing and Other Departments and Service Providers
- Exhibit Positive Professional Image to Residents, Visitors, and Facility Staff
- Perform Related Tasks as Required
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Respond to requests for service and assistance.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintain confidentiality.
- Written Communication - Edit work for spelling and grammar.
- Professionalism - Approach others in a tactful manner.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED), or
one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education
Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse Graduate from accredited or state approved school of nursing with a current license to practice in the State of Indiana, in good standing.
Prefer one year geriatric or clinical nursing experience.
Apply today and begin a meaningful career as a Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Otterbein!
Text OTTERBEIN to 972-11
RN RN RN LPN LPN LPN NURSE NURSE NURSE