The opportunity is here, connect with something bigger and make an impact on those we serve. Contribute to something truly great through imagining, creating, and nurturing exceptional outdoor spaces.
Outdoor Environments Group, a leader in the design, creation, and construction of outdoor living spaces, is seeking a motivated hard-working individual to join our growing team.
The Landscape Maintenance Crew Member will safely lead and perform landscape installation and landscape maintenance activities which will efficiently and profitably result in a high-quality landscape with high customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execution of landscape maintenance service work including, but not limited to, mowing, trimming, pruning, seeding, mulching, fertilizing, weeding, planting, planting installation, watering, edging, pressure washing and other maintenance tasks as necessary
- Proactively assist in resolving issues with customer service when needed
- Support crew by contributing to constant attention to detail, cleanliness of job sites, and preventive maintenance of all equipment
- Adhere to and uphold all Company safety practices, procedures and policies
- Work safely in a team environment to produce high quality landscapes
- Work 40-60 hours per week, weather permitting
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Horticulture or Landscaping
- Understanding of landscape construction, installation and maintenance obtained through previous experience in the green industry or a related position.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physical field work
- Turf, Weed, Tree and Shrub ID knowledge
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish is extremely helpful but not required.
- Indiana driver's license
- Indiana Applicators License 3A & 3B Pesticide License preferred
- Ability to work independently with a positive attitude