Since 1956, Bruce Ewing Landscaping has set the standard for creative landscape designs, quality workmanship, and professionalism. We believe that each employee contributes directly to Bruce Ewing's growth and continued success. We strive for employment to be enjoyable, rewarding and challenging. We are in this business because we love it and are passionate about what we do!
Come be a part of one of the top landscape companies in the area.
Postions available for crew leaders and crew members in landscape plantings and hardscapes as well as landscape maintenance/lawn.
No experience necessary, just a good work ethic and ability to learn.
Average hours per week - 30 to 50 - Saturday hours required during busy times of the season
- Hard working individual with a positive attitude
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to pick up on company procedures quickly
- Able to pass a drug test - we promote a drug free workplace
- Punctuality and daily attendance
- Excellent communication skills with fellow employees, supervisors and customers
- A professional image (well groomed, trimmed facial hair, etc. )
- Past experience in landscaping or knowledge of plant material helpful, but not required
- Common sense, a good work ethic and a willingness to learn are a must
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Positive work environment
- Quality equipment and a safe work environment
- Excellent benefits and pay
- Family focused business since 1956
- Uniforms - we provide shirts, sweatshirts, hats, ear and eye protection (employees provide tan pants or shorts and work boots)
- Room for advancement