Flik Independent School Dining has been the innovator of private and independent school foodservice to 220 communities during the past four decades. Our dedicated team of associates are committed to providing quality foodservice every time. Meals prepared from fresh ingredients support local and sustainable agricultural practices. We go above and beyond foodservice by offering nutrition education programs that empower students to make healthy choices on a daily basis. By providing wholesome meals in conjunction with nutrition education, we're equipping students with the tools needed to live a happy, healthy life. That's Nourishing a Brighter Future!
Working as the Director of Dining Services you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day Foodservice operations. You will manage and lead a team of employees and you will be responsible for managing client relationships, profitability of the account, and talent development.
- Oversees all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to the account
- Maintains excellent relationships with the client
- Works with the Chef and management team in creating nutritious and top quality food for the students
- Implements new culinary programs in conjunction with the Company marketing and culinary teams
- Acts as a liaison between the Company, Client, and the community
- BS Hospitality degree preferred
- Three to five years of foodservice management experience required
- Dining experience preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
Apply to Flik today!
Flik Independent School Dining is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 421032
BRIAN P PANGBORN