Our Story: Flamingo is an all-in-one resident engagement mobile app. We provide premium services to luxury residential apartment buildings including resident events, fitness classes, and concierge services. Our resident events include Cocktail-Making classes, Cooking Classes, Catered Parties, and more!
We are looking for experienced bartenders who want to share their passion with our customers!
- Be a licensed bartender
- Experience facilitating cocktail-making classes and providing bartending services
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Available at one or more of the following times: Monday - Friday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm with availability on Saturdays and Sundays for weekend events
- Be the face of Flamingo and deliver the best EXPERIENCE by being professional, upbeat and engaging with our customers
- Arrive early prior to each event to get set-up and organized
- Ensure events start and ends on time
- Take photos at your assigned events
- Communicate and provide our team with post-event feedback
- Must have access to email and phone communication
- Must be able to input class attendance data after each event
How to Apply: Send a brief cover letter along with your resume and certifications
Job Type: Freelance / Independent Contractor
Pay Rate: $200 to $500 / event
Click here to learn more about becoming a Flamingo Pro!
**Please Note: Positions may not be available immediately, but we will reach out to qualified applicants based upon demand. We appreciate your patience!**