Symbria Rx Services is a Remote Prescription Claims/Exception Department Tech to add to our growing pharmacies nationwide.
This candidate must currently live in a state where Symbria Rx Services is licensed in; IL, IN, MO, OH, and WI.
This position is responsible for communicating to the communities when order exceptions occur. They will work closely with the community staff to have orders clarified and medications changed to less expensive alternatives, coordinate all adjudication on Medicare D claims where needed, and perform all functions required to maintain, update, and bill customers accounts timely and accurately.
- Initiate communication to community regarding incomplete orders which require further clarification.
- Communicate professionally with community management staff.
- Assist with data entry of orders as needed and answering phone calls for the data entry department.
- Perform insurance and billing clerical duties.
- Act as liaison between patients and third parties.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Pharmacy Technician License and/or Certification (CPhT) as per State requirements.
- Data entry experience; minimum one year required.
- Prescription billing experience; minimum one year required.
- Frameworks and DocuTraks experience preferred
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule as 24/7/365 operational needs dictate, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Why work for us?
We are a 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). You, along with your co-workers, have an ownership stake in this company! For more than 20 years, Symbria has been providing an outstanding work environment for talented employees to deliver patient-centered care to the geriatric population in senior-living and post-acute settings.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Tuition/CEU Reimbursement
Symbria s Talent Team handles candidate communication directly rather than utilizing outside agencies; if interested in this role, direct application to the job posting and contact with a Symbria talent team member is recommended.