SAIC is seeking a Logistics Management Support II inCrane, IN to provide specialized programmatic and Life Cycle Logistics supportfor current Electro-Optic Infrared (EO/IR) projects managed by theElectro-Optic Technology Division (EOTD).
Support includes the coordinationand management of records; procurement documentation development; analytical support, and assistance inmilestone development for current projects for Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force,Coast Guard, Special Operations Command (SOCOM) and other Department of Defense(DoD) and national security customers, including non-program record ProgramManagement Offices. In addition this position provides logistics, programanalyst, configuration management, and data management functions to support theEOTD for the Multi-Sensor projects and programs.
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of EngineeringChange Proposals (ECPs) on materials, cost, schedule, logistics infrastructure,and technical documentation
- Incorporate configuration changes in accordancewith the CM plan for the system, subsystem, or component
- Provide CM support functions on the assignedsystems
- Maintain the CM database by updating theestablished configuration baseline based on periodic reporting provided by theEO/IR OEM, ECP process and material transfers
- Provide configuration assistance in the definitionof CM products, review of CM deliverables, and review of proposed configurationbaseline changes
- CM support shall be provided during configurationaudits and in the development of ECPs
- Interface with EO/IR stakeholders to include, butnot limited to, Program Management Offices, Industry, and Field ServiceRepresentatives (FSRs) to meet program needs
KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of database applications such as WideArea Work Flow (WAWF), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), IntegratedSupport Systems Slicwave, and Systecon OPUS 10.
- Knowledge of Specifications, Standards,Regulations, and Directives in accordance with MIL-M-70500B; MIL-STD-38784; SAEEIA-649-1; SAE EIA-649-B; SAE GEIA-STD-0007; FARS/DFARS Regulations as itrelates to Data Rights Regulations; GSAM; DoD SD-22; MIL-HDBK-61A;MIL-HDBK-502A; DoD 5000.01; DoD 5000.2; SECNAVINST 5000.2E; NAVSEAINST4130.12B; IEEE Standard 828-2012 for Configuration Management in Systems andSoftware Engineering
- Ability work independently and be detail oriented
REQUIREDEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High Schooldiploma and seven (7) years or more related experience; OR Bachelors and three(3) years or more of related experience; OR Masters and one year of relatedexperience
- Relevant experience includes: DoD acquisitionprocess including program management, business management, and providing fullproduct life cycle support guidance to the Program Office
- Experience with Integrated Product Data Management(iPDM) for TDP management
- Experience creating documents and submitting orreviewing, conducting detailed searches (creating reports) on documents, parts,and other logistic facets within the iPDM database
- Proficiency in management of workflows forreceiving configuration management (CM) data as well as analyzing and routingdata, providing recommendations, monitoring reviews, and reporting status tosupport EOTD programs
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Outlook)
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoDSecret security clearance
- Must be a US Citizen