Company Name: Kroger Logistics
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for filling retail store orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner while operating industrial equipment. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Execute job duties within established engineered labor standards.
- Complete store order assignments according to preferred warehouse management system methods.
- Follow voice commands and/or read order to ascertain correct case number and quantity of merchandise is selected.
- Place selected cases on pallet and arrange orderly to minimize product damage for safe delivery to retail stores.
- Wrap completed store orders, and deliver to shipping dock.
- Comply with all department and company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety and attendance.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
- Must be at least age 18
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to work weekends, nights, overtime and holidays on a regular basis
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, push/pull for a minimum of 8 hours with a sense of urgency
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
- Must be able to work in ambient or refrigerated environment for long periods of time.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Keywords: Selector, Picker, Order Puller, Order Filler, Distribution Center, Warehouse
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1st Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit . We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: IN || Seymour || 900 A Avenue East || 47274 || Kroger Logistics || None || Logistics/Supply Chain || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None