Diverse Staffing is now accepting packaging applicants for immediate hire for a temp to hire position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Lebanon, IN. This position pays up to $15.40 an hour and is a 3rd shift position. You will report to work between 11:00 pm-7:30 am.
Would you like to work in food manufacturing? Join a team that for over 25 years has taken pride in working together with their customer partners to understand their unique needs and to provide creative, innovative solutions.
A Packaging employee for our team will be asked to to package and palletize pouches of baby food.
The following in an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Pickup finished pallets of product from the production area to the warehouse
- Using automated shrink-wrap machine, wrap pallets to secure cases onto pallet
- Refer to run sheets to place pallets of product into designated slots, using RF gun to record placement and adjust inventory
- Replenish production line inventory of packaging supplies (boxes, glue pellets, etc.) as needed
- Communicate with warehouse personnel and production members regarding issues that need attention
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it! It's time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Lebanon Recruiting Center
Address: 425 North Mount Zion Rd. Lebanon, IN 46052
Phone (765) ###-####
Job Order ID: 156187
- No Experience Needed
- Good attendance record
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift
- Grasp grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or balance
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.