Assembly Laborer - 1st Shift
The Assembly Laborer reports to a supervisor and is responsible assembling components according to product specifications.
1. Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
2. Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
3. Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
4. Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
5. Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
6. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies
7. Daily communication with supervisor regarding potential issues
8. Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
9. Ensures safety measures are followed to protect personnel and company property
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing quality and timely results
Competencies REM-03 WS-03
1. Maintains the highest standard of personal conduct in performing all duties
2. Willingness to be flexible with schedule in order to meet customer demands
3. Commitment to ensuring jobs are completed accurately within deadlines
4. Possesses the physical stamina and perseverance to handle pressure well
5. Proactive in avoiding mistakes that should be anticipated rather than reactive
6. Encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint
7. Ability to work well with others while pursuing common goal
8. Communicates honestly, openly, and consistently
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 10.5 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 61 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Up to 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environmentAbility to use hand toolsBilingual (English/Spanish) plus
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Lippert Components, Inc.
From high-tech products to trailblazing social initiatives, we re leading the way. As the world s leading supplier of highly engineered products for the leisure and mobile transportation industries, we re dedicated to our craft. Learn more about our award-winning company culture, state-of-the-art machinery and robotics capabilities and endless opportunities to grow. Explore the possibilities of a career with Lippert Components.