Company Overview - A UnitedHealthcare Company
Perfect time to start a new career in the Health Insurance industry with quick pay and future earnings on top of that!
Join our team and make a difference! We are growing very quickly and have multiple openings. Our health insurance advisors make a real difference in people's lives. Becoming one of our trusted health advisors enables you to impact and protect families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our customers.
As a result of the current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable health care alternatives to their current programs and this situation has greatly increased a demand for our products and services.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our objective is to put the control back into the consumers' hands by offering a unique and innovative approach to health care insurance.
Qualifications and Skills
- Commitment to Excellence Competitive and Accountable Team Player
- Personal Integrity and Character
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
- Passion for H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People Everyday)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Oriented Focusing Toward Helping People
- A Winning Attitude
Benefits and Perks
- Industry Leading Compensation (Most Attractive Incentive and Rewards Programs)
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Performance Bonuses (16 Bonuses Annually)
- 1st Year average yearly income (with previous experience) $120,000+Residual Income
- 1st Year average yearly income (with no previous experience) $45,000+Residual Income
- Stock Ownership Program
- FREE Company generated leads (No Cold Calling)
- Exceptional Product Portfolio (Numerous Product Lines)
- National Sales Awards
- Career Advancement Based on Merit