Diverse Staffing is now accepting Material Handler applicants for immediate hire. These are Temporary to Hire 1st shift positions located in Whitestown, IN. Positions are Monday- Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm with overtime as needed, with a pay rate of $15.00/hr.
Our client provides international freight solutions across the United States and has opened a state-of-the-art facility in Whitestown supporting a multinational company that manufactures high end athletic apparel.
A Material Handler candidate will be performing the below duties:
- Responsible for receipt, shipment and recording of goods within the warehouse
- Making sure product is sorted and moved according to pick tickets
- Ensuring a safe work environment
- Responsible for weighing, banding, and packing product
Our client offers quick advancement opportunities, an excellent benefits package, and athletic apparel giveaways!
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It is time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Lebanon Recruiting Center
Address: 425 N. Mt Zion Road
Lebanon, IN 46052
Job ID: 156175
- Attention to detail
- Able to lift to 50 lbs
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Good safety record required
- Good attendance record
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.