Quincy Recycle is in the business of solving waste stream problems for manufacturers. We handle paper, plastic, and metal recyclables, and are also a major supplier and buyer of Gaylord boxes. We have locations across the Midwest and partner with companies across the country to do business.
Our employees work hard, have fun, and make a difference for the people and companies we work with.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of maintenance skills and experience to fully maximize plant production. This is a key role in the success of our plant operations. This position is full-time, Monday-Friday with potential for overtime. Some flexibility in hours required.
- Operate independently to provide facility maintenance(ie: balers, shredders, conveyors, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task as well as being self-disciplined
- Monitor/maintain the facilities and all plant equipment
- Manage shop supplies and parts
- Basic forklift mechanic skills, skid steer
53' semi-trailer knowledge is a plus
- GED or High School Diploma
- High level of mechanical aptitude
- Follow OSHA requirements and safe work practices
- Strong organizational skills to care for tools and maintain records
- Welding experience or willingness to learn
- Hydraulic experience or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of HVAC preferred
- Valid Driver s License
Quincy Recycle offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k with profit sharing, Flex Spending, Paid Vacation, and Holidays