Staffmark is currently assisting a local client in Plainfield Indiana with their search for a general warehouse worker to work in their distribution facility. As a general warehouse worker you will be responsible for sorting, labeling, picking/packing and distribution of product.
Temp to hire Opportunity!
Great individuals to work with!
Primary job duties for a Picker/Packer include but are not limited to:
- Load and unload merchandise
- Picking, pack, sorting and distribution of materials
- Maintain inventory records
- Operation of Radio Frequency (RF) terminals
Picker/Packer skills and qualifications
To be qualified for the role of Picker/Packer in a warehouse or storage facility, you d need to have the following skills:
- Ability to use a radio frequency or barcode scanner
- In-depth knowledge of industry safety regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment for long hours
- Great team spirit
- Great physical strength and fitness
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great self-independence and motivation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Monday - Friday 3 PM - 11 PM
Pay rate: $16.50
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Support from your Staffmark Team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What s next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Call or Text us at 317.###.####
- Text Apply to 320.###.####
- Email: ...@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook:
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkPlainfieldIN
Must have a sense of urgency, attention to detail, ability to stand and walk for 8-10 hours each day, capable of lifting up to 35 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. infrequently. Ability to perform physical activities such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, stretching, reaching and handling materials.
We understand the need for ensuring everyone s safety during these uncertain times and have made accommodations on our end that will allow you to apply and interview for the position safely. If selected for this opportunity, our client has also taken the necessary precautions with mask requirements and cleaning requirements to ensure everyone s safety.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.