We are searching for an experienced Customer Service Representative - Senior Program.
Provide assistance to clients and life health agents during the Medicare open enrollment season. Such servicing will include verbal and written communication with clients as well as working closely with production personnel. The ability to develop good working relationships is essential.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
1. Responsible for handling open enrollment telephone and walk in clients.
2. Responsible for coordinating appointments for producers on their Outlook calendars.
3. Responsible for gathering and documenting information for their appointments.
4. Responsible for triaging questions for producers.
5. Responsible for confirming appointments with clients for the following day.
6. Responsible for providing support to producers like laminating, copying, faxing, etc.
7. Will perform additional duties as requested.
Knowledge of insurance terminology
Ability to work well with others
Ability to deal with problems & resolve them in a timely fashion
Ability to adapt to change and learn quickly
Computer literacy (Windows environment, Word Processing)
Basic knowledge of business writing
Accountable for adherence to agency documentation procedures.
Responsible for meeting established deadlines.
Accountable for the quality of customer service rendered.
Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
H.S. diploma or GED
15.5000 - 19.3700
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.