Diverse Staffing is now accepting Material Handler applicants for immediate hire. This is a temp position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Lebanon, IN. This position pays up to $15.00/hr. You will report to work between 5:00 am and 1:30 pm.
Our client is a leading international third-party logistics provider with customers ranging from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses. They pride themselves on delivering completely customized supply chain solutions no matter the industry.
A material handler for our team on this assignment will be asked to Manually or by hand truck moves materials, supplies, and finished goods to designated places in the facility or onto trucks.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working in this position:
- Manually or using hand truck performs various material handling duties in the facility.
- Manually loads finished product on pallet or hand truck.
- Stacks skids or pallets in designated areas.
- Provides cleaning services, as necessary, including sweeping floors, cleaning offices and removal of trash in proper containers or designated areas.
- Performs other related tasks to keep the work area safe, clean and organized.
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Lebanon Recruiting Center
Address: 425 N Mt Zion Rd. Lebanon, IN 46052
Job Order ID: 156203
- Good attendance record
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Lift up to 25 lbs.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift
- Grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel or balance
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.