Ref ID: 01430-#######657
Compensation: $12.35 to $14.30 hourly
OfficeTeam currently has a short-term temporary opening for an articulate, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing Real Estate Property/Facilities Mgt company. This successful and thriving company offers a career-building work environment with fulfilling challenges and is based in the Carmel, Indiana region. Are you a hard worker who can tackle multiple projects at the same time while keeping a smile? Then this Receptionist position is for you.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Arrange, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Use strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Submit orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Be a welcoming presence for visitors
- Handle and route all incoming phone calls
- Oversee various office files and provide general office filing support
- None experience
- Switchboard phone (10 -30 lines) experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Optimistic, creative, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
This position is offered exclusively through OfficeTeam. Contact us today about a magnificent Receptionist opening that offers career growth.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.