Ref ID: 01420-#######508
Compensation: $13.30 to $14.50 hourly
Would you describe yourself as someone optimistic that enjoys handling multiple projects at once? Work in the Non-Profit industry at a growing firm as a Receptionist. The ideal candidate must be experienced and well-spoken. If this position interests you, apply through OfficeTeam for this excellent opportunity. Sharpen your skill set at a dynamic company while growing your career in this fantastic opportunity. This short-term Receptionist position is a great opportunity for applicants seeking temporary-to-full-time work in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area.
- Oversee and answer all incoming phone calls
- Help out other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Arrange, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Bring a sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
- Place orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Create a welcoming environment for visitors
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- achievement oriented, smart, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
- Expertise in typing 45 - 60 words per minute
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Data entry experience
- Receptionist Duties experience preferred
This career opportunity is available completely through OfficeTeam. This a great Receptionist position with a lot of career growth potential. If you are a passionate individual that is driven to succeed, contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.