We are searching for an experienced Full-Time Member Call Center Representative.
Assists members via telephone or other delivery channels with their financial needs by answering questions, performing financial transactions, resolving issues and providing information to ensure quality service. Timely service the needs of the members and enhance their financial relationships with the Credit Union.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for providing courteous and efficient service to members and team members over the phone or preferred delivery channel.
- Identify opportunities to promote credit union products and services to retain members and increase wallet share.
- Utilize various computer applications to assist with member support and satisfaction.
- Strive to provide first contact resolution and build lasting member relationships through exceptional service.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of quality such as Member Satisfaction, accuracy, phone management and more as defined by management.
- Contribute to Unit and Corporate goals.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
Variability in hours including weekend and holiday hours. Specific Skills
- Clear verbal and written communication, listening, and human relation skills
- Excellent phone communication skills using clear and pleasant voice
- Basic analytical, mathematical, organizational and decision-making skills
- Computer literacy skills with using Windows environment, spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work in a fast-paced and diverse environment
- Ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for extended period of time. Accountability
- Accountable for the quality of member service rendered, proper documentation of loans and other services, sales goals and adherence to Teachers Credit Union s Service Expectations.
- Must develop and maintain a high degree of TCU product and service knowledge.
- Maintain a professional and ethical work relationship with members and team members.
- Responsible for daily decisions made within parameters set by supervisor.
- Accountable for understanding & applying TCU policies and procedures relating to the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Protection of assets and security of the branch and personnel are a basic responsibility.
- Accountable for Performance Management goals as agreed upon with supervisor.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent skills and abilities.
- Basic knowledge of financial services generally acquired by one or more years working within the financial services area or minimum of two years customer service and/or call center experience.
16.5700 - 20.7100
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.