Schedule your IN-PERSON Interview Today and help us in Building World Class Customer Service
Work from Home!
Hiring Delta Faucet Customer Service Representatives in Indianapolis, IN
If you re looking for a new position with a growing company where great performance is rewarded with great opportunity, this is the place for you!
- WHEN: Tues. Sept. 15th and Thur. Sept. 17th
- TIME: 10:00am to 3:00 pm
- Training Starts: September 21st
- Location: 9200 Keystone Crossing Suite 300 Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
Walk-Ins Welcome - Bring a Friend
Inktel has expanded their operation from Florida to Indianapolis, Indiana. We are excited to be partnering with Delta Faucet Company to provide Customer Service Technical Specialists responding to inbound calls from customers on their behalf. Specialists respond to inquiries from customers who have questions about installing Delta Faucet Company s kitchen or lavatory faucets, as well as provide troubleshooting support for a faucet that is already installed. Base pay + bonus/commission you can earn up to $18hr!!
- Strong desire to be helpful and take ownership to resolve customer situations
- Identify root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution
- Troubleshoot technical issues that are related to products not working as expected
- Use Delta Faucet Company s provided customer relationship management tool to research inquiries, document customer interactions, and issue replacements
- Receive and respond to inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, and text while updating internal computer applications and systems
- Assist customers during the installation of their kitchen or lavatory faucet
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver best in class service
- Exhibit a positive attitude and bring enthusiasm to work each and every day
- Proven record of great attendance and demonstrating skills as a team player
- Interest in DIY home repair/home plumbing products preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of proper grammar
- Ability to explain complex, step-by-step processes to customers over the phone
- Prior customer service/troubleshooting experience preferred
- Prior experience working with home plumbing projects is preferred but not required
- Ability to multitask by reading, typing, and navigating through applications while speaking with customers
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-workers
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Benefits of Working at Inktel:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary and the opportunity for hourly increases based on performance and tenure. After 60 days of employment, you will qualify for a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and personal time off. After 6 months of employment, you will qualify to opt in to the following benefits: short/long term disability, life insurance, and a 401K plan. Benefits begin after 60 days.
We look forward to meeting you!