Hiring Bilingual Customer Service Representatives!
- Take inbound calls after outbound training which lasts about a week.
- Inbound calls are calls coming from individuals with car loans.
- Handle incoming borrower, agent, and lender calls with some supervision (60-80 calls per day).
- Work the outbound call queue and the outbound max queue by making outbound calls or web verification.
- Accurately compose written information for loan histories of customers.
- Accurately verify, key, and/or memo insurance information.
- Process insurance information received from agents, lenders, and borrowers on the internal tracking system.
- Review insurance policies for compliance with lender requirements.
- Meet set goals and assigned workload expectations for productivity.
- Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Customer Service Experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
These positions will move quickly! If you are interested, please send resumes to the email listed below.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.