Process incoming sales orders. Maintain appropriate records for assigned customers. Follow up and expedite special orders. Communicate in a thorough and timely fashion with outside sales team.
- Process incoming sales orders from customers by phone, fax, internet, e-mail, and EDI to drive demand for suppliers, manufacturing, and distribution. Provide accurate pricing. Data entry of all non-EDI orders (i.e.truck down).
- Interprets and maintains EDI data transmissions from customers for schedule increases and decreases. Maintains an accurate Customer EDI Control File for each customer to ensure timely input of orders.
- Develops and maintains close professional relationships with customers to provide timely and accurate responses to pricing, availability, lead-time, delivery, and forwarding inquiries.
- Processes Return Goods requests from customers. Reviews the request for shipment history and pricing. Data enters RGN into planning and control system and recommends approval of the RGN debit memo.
- Reviews debit memo requests and recommends validity of the request within the specified expectation. Obtains proof of delivery from carriers as required.
- Resolves ASN errors daily to ensure accurate customer data and minimal Account s Receivable impact.
- Maintain good relations with other departments on issues that relate to customer service.
- Advise Marketing of customer pricing errors and lack of customer contract to ensure that customer orders are priced accurately and not delayed due to pricing errors.
- Processes and routes for approval Expedited Freight requests. Communicates proactively, urgent customer requirements to minimize expedited freight expense.
- Coordinates customer requirements with Production, Production & Inventory Control, Supplier Scheduling, and Shipping to expedite customer orders as required.
- HS diploma required, associated degree preferred
- 3+ years' experience in Customer Service, Sales or related preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work in a stressful environment required
- 1+ year experience with work, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Search in Percipio