BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Warehouse Associate for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN
Job Role: Warehouse Associate
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Expected Duration: 12 Months Contract
- Perform repetitive assembly of care kits/diabetic testing meters (this includes light assembly of the product and literature/instructions that go with it)
- Must be able to stand in the same location for 8 hours per day
- Pack shipping boxes, including labelling and palatalizing
- Perform general 5s and housekeeping duties as necessary.
- Perform other duties such as quality inspections, as assigned
- Must have excellent attendance
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Stable job history
- Comfortable with repetitive motions
- Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift
- Adaptable/ Customer Service Oriented
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous exp. working on as assembly line a plus
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 109551 when responding to this ad.