CoWorx is seeking motivated Machine Operators for our immediate openings on the East Side of Indianapolis, IN. For this position candidates must be comfortable working in a team environment as all open positions require working in a group. Overtime available, with up 6 hours on the weekend!
New employees are eligible for the following benefits effective date of hire!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits
- 136 hours of paid time off (pro-rated) and 10 paid Holidays
Our top-notch work environment includes:
- Climate Controlled
- Hospital grade cleanliness
- Relaxed dressed code
- Clean and comfortable work setting
- Adhere to all safety and quality requirements.
- Set up, operate, and maintain Assembly equipment
- Build cases and trays for the medical industry
- Follow blueprints and routings to determine build requirements
- Ensure quality of raw material and finished product
- Complete required documentation
- Weekend and overtime work may be required.
- Use pallet-jack daily for loading/unloading parts
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- Lifting up to 25 pounds
- Basic mathematics
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Blueprint experience a plus
- Experience with Chicago Rivet machine and Haeger Presses preferred
- Monday - Friday
- 3:30pm - 1am
At this time we are happy to offer phone or video interviews to interested candidates. Contact us today to learn more!